We are currently recruiting for a Towbar Fitter to work from our busy workshop in Leamington Spa.
Salary: £20,000 to £28,000 p.a.
Location: Leamington Spa
Hours: Monday Friday 08.30 – 17.00
Benefits: 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays
To fit towbars and associated electrical kits to customer vehicles, to retro fit items such as parking sensors and other accessories.
- Ensure all towbar fits and trailer services/repairs are completed in an acceptable timeframe and quality to the Company and customer.
- To keep up to date with any changes to suppliers’ towbar fitting instructions including wiring
- To report any problems or damage relating to customers’ vehicles/property immediately to the Manager.
- To assemble and modify trailers as required.
- To ensure that the workshop is clean and tidy at all times. Keep tools/equipment in good working order and to report any faults to the Manager.
- Adhere to Company Health & Safety Policy
- To be able to ascertain faults and provide technical advice as required.
- Answering the telephone/serving customers will also be required
- You will need to have been working in a vehicle workshop repairing cars, vans, motorbikes, lorries or coaches.
- Experience working with towbars and trailers would be a distinct advantage but training will be provided.
- To hold a full current driving licence essential, (towing licence advantageous).
- Good standard of literacy to maintain written / computer records
- It may be necessary to visit customer’s premises to action repairs/fit towbars.
To apply please send your up to date CV to Motabars email@example.com or alternatively give our team a call for more details 01926 426382