After careful consideration and taking advice from several sources we have decided that because MotaBars is classed as a non-essential retailer but also has a workshop we fall into 2 categories in the Governments new guidelines, on one hand we are told we can open but on the other we are told not to open. So rather than staying closed fully we will be doing a phased opening starting on the 18th May 2020. This will also allow us to prepare the workshop and get adequate measures in place to protect all of our staff and customers. We will not be fully staffed so the quantity of jobs we would be doing at this time of year will not be possible until July (hopefully), so please bear with us as the wait time may be increased.
During this time we will be taking bookings however there are a number of strict guidelines we will be asking people to adhere too.
We are only open on a very strict pre booked appointment only basis, the workshop and retail shop will not be open to the public at this time. Please contact us either by phone 01926 426382 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org or via any of the standard social networking websites.
If you do have a pre-approved booking, the following rules apply:
- No persons other than staff will be allowed into the workshop or retail area of our premises. Under no circumstances will anyone arriving without an appointment will be allowed in. Please do not be offended if you are asked to leave as this is for the safety of our staff, our customers and everyones families.
- Do not make an appointment or attend an appointment if you or any of your household are isolating or showing signs of Covid-19.
- Your vehicle needs to have all personal possessions removed from the car, to avoid us having to touch or move anything. This includes all items in the glovebox and boot. Please also remove children’s seats.
- Your vehicle will be sprayed internally with Isopropyl 99%. This is perfectly safe for all vehicle interiors and is used by all vehicle manufacturers prior to cars leaving the factory. It also kills Covid-19 in minutes without having to wipe the surface.
- When attending your appointment you will be given a time, this needs to be adhered to as we will be opening the workshop specifically for your vehicle, we request that on arrival you park in the main entrance, leave the keys on the passenger seat with the drivers window open. Once you have left the building a member of staff will disinfect your car prior to starting work on it. If the door is not open then please call us.
- Under no circumstances is waiting allowed, as we need to now disinfect your vehicle and ourselves before and after every job we cannot give you accurate finish times yet. Over time this will change.
- Once the job is complete you will receive a call and you will be required to pay over the phone at this point. You will then be given a time for collection, again this needs to be adhered to as this time your keys will be in your car waiting for you and the workshop will be opened specifically for you. If the door is not open then please call us.
- For the foreseeable future we will be also be taking £100 deposits for every job booked.
- All paperwork will now be emailed so we request all customers provide an email address.
It has been a difficult time for everyone and we thank you for your continued support, custom and loyalty. We look forward to getting back to doing what we do best, providing an outstanding service and thank you for understanding the measures we have had to put in place to make this possible.