Purple Line are a leading manufacturer of accessories for caravans and recreational vehicles. Purple Line’s portfolio of innovative products includes Caravan Motor Movers, Caravan Security Devices and Caravan Lifting & Levelling aids.
e-go Caravan Movers are Purple Line’s premium brand of Caravan Motor Movers. The e-go Titanium and e-go Platinum are two of the most popular caravan movers on the market. They are designed to be as light as possible, coming in at up to 28% lighter than similar products from other manufacturers.
Ego Titanium remote control caravan mover from Purpleline supplied and fitted onsite from £799.
Motabars sizeable workshop is capable of accommodating the largest touring caravan with ease, ensuring dry undercover fitment.
What is a Caravan Mover?
The caravan mover bolts to the caravan chassis and drives its wheels by 12-volt power. They come with a small remote control that easily directs the caravan into position without breaking a sweat.
Why buy a Caravan Mover?
- Ease: A caravan mover makes your life so much easier. Simply use the remote to effortlessly manoeuvre the caravan directly up to your hitch.
- Restricted Space: If you only have limited space at home or on your pitch, the caravan mover makes it easy to manoeuvre the caravan into tight spaces.
- Accessibility: The caravan mover takes all the stress and physical labour out of hitching up your caravan. Stand back and watch as the mover takes on all the hard work and your caravan glides into place.
What do I need to consider?
- Twin or Single Axle: Consider if the caravan mover is designed to move a single or twin axle caravan. Our caravan movers are designed to be interchangeable between single and twin axle caravans to make things easier.
- Weight: Weight comes into consideration in two aspects, the first is the weight of the caravan itself. Caravan mover manufacturers will stipulate the amount of weight a given mover can cope with moving, so make sure your chosen mover can take the weight of your caravan.
- The second instance where weight must be considered is in the weight of the mover itself. The weight of the mover needs to be added to your payload so that your vehicle is not towing over its maximum towing capacity. Our range of caravan movers is the lightest on the market by 10kg allowing you to carry more of the things you really need for your holiday.
Can I fit a caravan mover myself?
We recommend having your Caravan mover fitted by a professional, that’s why we offer a fully fitted price fitted. Simply choose the caravan mover best suited for you and choose your preferred fitting date. We will try our best to accommodate your chosen date and your mover can usually be fitted within 7 working days of placing an order.
Caravan Movers Range
The Quattro Caravan Motor Mover range are incredibly powerful, being able to move caravans up to 2500kg. With innovative design that is amazingly lightweight; using a Quattro Motor Mover allows you flexibility to use your caravan payload on the things that matter to you.
Now you’re moving, want to track it? For tracker information click here.