The bespoke design per vehicle means AccessStep™ is set to the most optimum height and complements the aesthetics of the vehicle.
– Coated in an electric paint black undercoat with a polyester powder top coat to ensure maximum corrosion resistance.
– One person easy fit
– Clear and concise fitting instructions
– Available in black or yellow
– Available with or without reversing sensors
– Twin or triple options (depending on vehicle model)
– TUV approved
– Safety reflective tape standard on each step
– Anti-slip plastic tread plates (non slip even in wet/frozen conditions)
– Manufactured from a steel frame
– This anti-corrosive finish will assist preventing “rusting and weathering”
The ImpactStep has been designed to protect your vehicle from low-speed parking and loading impacts.
ImpactStep can reduce the lifetime cost of ownership of your van by significantly reducing body repair costs and vehicle down-time.
Independently tested up to 3mph on a fully laden Mercedes Sprinter, the ImpactStep can resist an impact of up to 6 tonnes.
The Step has been engineered to achieve a safe failure mode to minimise any significant damage occurring to the vehicle chassis.
Features & Benefits
- Protects the rear of the vehicle upon impact
- Twin rubber buffer shocks
- Shock absorption of up to 60mm compression
- Unique pivoting bracket design absorbs corner impact
- Independently laboratory impact tested
- Quick and simple fitting installation
- Full width step design with large safety tread area
- Anti-slip gripping surface with high visibility reflective strip
The new TowStep™ features a unique user friendly removable centre section, allowing the user to attach and detach their trailer effortlessly in a matter of seconds.
This feature allows trailers to complete an impressive industry leading turning angle of 110 degrees.
With the bolts provided, the TowStep™ can be fitted trouble-free to any flange type TowBar.
TowStep™ (TS01) is a 3 part step and compatible with the following towballs:
Bradley Universal Couplings Ball and Pin
Bradley Jaw and Pin
• An industry leading multi-functional step for all your towing needs,
allowing a turning angle of 110 degrees.
• Full width step design with large safety tread area
• Quick & simple removable centre section
• Substantial 110° turning angle for attached trailers
• Compliant with UN ECE Regulation 55
• Maximum load weight 136kg
• Product weighs only 15kg
• Manufactured from heavy duty plastic composite, mounted onto a robust
• Anti-slip tread plates to ensure maximum grip in all weather conditions
• Industry leading unique 2 coat process of electropaint primer and
polyester black powder coating ensures maximum corrosion resistance
• Available in two colour options (black & yellow)
• Available with and without reversing sensors
• Enables access to the rear of the vehicle, as well as the loading/
unloading of roof racks
• Integrated single/twin electric mounts
• Independently life cycle tested & TUV approved
The new TowStepDuo is a 2 part, fixed step and has been designed to accommodate all European commercial vehicles and is compatible with the following towballs:
Continental/Euro 4 bolt fixing
Continental/Euro 4 bolt fixing Pin and Ball
Dixon Bate Universal Couplings Pin and Ball
Dixon Bate Jaw
- Full width step design with large safety tread
- Substantial 110° turning angle for attached trailers
- Compliant with UN ECE Regulation 55
- Maximum load weight 136kg
- Product weighs only 11kg
- Manufactured from heavy plastic composite, mounted onto a robust steel frame
- Anti-slip tread plates to ensure maximum grip in all weather conditions
- Industry leading unique 2 coat process of electropaint primer and polyester black powder coating ensures maximum corrosion resistance
- Available in two colour options (black & yellow)
- Available with and without reversing sensors
- Enables access to the rear of the vehicle, as well as the loading / unloading of roof racks