What guarantee does Superchips give your ECU remap?
We’re confident that you’ll be impressed with Superchips ECU remaps for diesel engines and petrol ones too. In fact, the ECU remap software from Superchips is backed by a comprehensive Customer Service Guarantee:
- – a supplementary warranty for complete peace of mind (UK Only).
- – a no-quibble refund* within 14 days if not completely satisfied.
- * Less the programming charge. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Our Superchips Warranty
Evidence of Cover
At the Superchips installation date, a current original Warranty provided by the manufacturer of the motor vehicle is required for this guarantee to be operative and it is a Condition that such Warranty remains in force until its normal expiry date.
This Warranty applies only in the event and to the extent that the Manufacturer’s Warranty does not respond. The Superchips Warranty applies (subject to the Terms & Conditions) to damage directly caused to the relevant Motor Vehicle arising directly from Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown as summarised below by reason of failure of the Superchips product fitted by a Superchips Authorised Installer (or by the owner using a bluefin device) during the period of this Warranty.
In the case of a Bluefin Device, this Warranty only applies to the first vehicle remapped using a new Bluefin bought from Superchips Ltd. or an Approved Reseller. Bluefin Devices that have been reset, and those bought or used outside the United Kingdom, are not covered by this Warranty.
Summary of cover
Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown:
Being the sudden and unforeseen failure of a component of the Motor Vehicle directly attributable to the operating of the Superchip the subject of this Warranty, which has caused the Motor Vehicle to stop working and therefore requiring repair or replacement before normal operation can be resumed.
Period: The Lesser of:
- a) 12 months from the date of fitting of the Superchip to the Motor Vehicle by a Superchips Approved Installer or
- b) 30,000 miles as measured on the Motor Vehicle odometer from the date of installation of the Superchip by a Superchips Approved Installer; or
- c) the period remaining on the original warranty provide by the manufacturer of the Motor Vehicle at the time of purchase from new whichever is the shorter
Conditions and Limits:
You should be aware that failure by you, the Customer to observe the manufacturers recommended maintenance procedures will invalidate any claim made. No sum in respect of economic or consequential loss is payable Use excludes competitions, track days, pacemaking, rallying and claims are subject to a limit of £10,000.00 in the aggregate in respect of any one vehicle. Normal deterioration or claims as a result of wear and tear are not covered. Superchips cannot be held responsible for modifications to the vehicle which lead to defects.