We are only open on a very strict pre booked appointment only basis, the workshop and retail shop will not be open to walk ins at this time. Please contact us either by phone 01926 426382 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org or via any of the standard social networking websites.
If you do have a pre-approved booking, the following rules apply to keep you and us as safe as possible and ensure Motabars continues to provide the same great service for another 30 years:
- Your vehicle needs to have all personal possessions removed from the car, to avoid us having to touch or move anything. This includes all items in the glovebox and boot. Please also remove children’s seats. (we reserve the right to refuse work on your car if this is not adhered to).
- We take £100 deposit for every job booked.
- All customers must wear a face covering on the premises.
- No persons other than staff will be allowed into the workshop or retail area of our premises. Under no circumstances will anyone arriving without an appointment will be allowed in. Please do not be offended if you are asked to leave as this is for the safety of our staff, our customers and everyones families.
- Do not make an appointment or attend an appointment if you or any of your household are isolating or showing signs of Covid-19.
- Your vehicle will be sprayed internally with Isopropyl 99%. This is perfectly safe for all vehicle interiors and is used by all vehicle manufacturers prior to cars leaving the factory. It also kills Covid-19 in minutes without having to wipe the surface.
- When attending your appointment you will be given a time, this needs to be adhered to as we will be opening the workshop specifically for your vehicle, we request that on arrival you park in the main entrance, leave the keys on the passenger seat with the drivers window open. Once you have left the building a member of staff will disinfect your car prior to starting work on it.
- Waiting is not allowed on our premises.
- We cannot give you accurate finish times for working on your vehicle, but please be aware that fitting a tow bar is an involved job and on average takes around 4 hours. Expect to leave your car with us for the day.
- Once the job is complete you will receive a call and you will be required to pay over the phone at this point. You will then be given a time for collection, again this needs to be adhered to as this time your keys will be in your car waiting for you and the workshop will be opened specifically for you.
- All paperwork is emailed so we request all customers provide an email address.
We really appreciate your support and custom.