We are Warwickshire’s largest TowBar fitting specialists and able to work on all makes and models of vehicles that are homologated for towing including commercial and fleet vehicles.
Tow bars explained:
DETACHABLE TOW BARS
Detachable systems are safe, reliable and easy to use – they offer the best of both worlds: a car with a towbar when towing and a car without when not. The design of the rear of the vehicle remains unaffected, because (when removed) the housing cannot usually be seen. The number plate always remains visible.
This innovative technology has been proven in practice for many years. Quality is assured with QS 9000 and ISO 900.
Detachable towbars are useful for cars fitted with reversing sensors as often an ordinary bar would interfere with the sensors when not towing.
FIXED FLANGE TOWBAR
- Tow and carry cycles at the same time (subject to nose load limits)
- Bumper shields can be fitted
- AL-KO towballs can be fitted
- The towing height can be adjusted on commercial and 4×4 four-hole plate towbars
- A choice of towing couplings and accessories can be fitted
SWAN NECK TOW BAR
A slimmer profile than a flange towbar, and is compatible with a wide range of vehicles.
- Compatible with AL-KO stabilisers
- Less likely to trigger reversing sensors.
- Can attach a cycle carrier but you can’t tow at the same time
- Cannot be fitted with a bumper shield
Our towbars are supplied by Tow Trust, Brink, Witter and Westfalia and PCT, depending on best fit for your vehicle and available stock.
We supply a range of EC Type Approved pin, ball and jaw solutions for your commercial vehicle.